• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to protect against prostate cancer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Seems doable.

what Brillo's missus? She is the reason I'm getting my 21 happy endings in by Wednesday!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      **** me you are dull.

I suppose that's one of his 21!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Oh, the ironing!

You tried too hard there. Like the little fat kid that's happy he's not the one being singled out.

Pretty sure warty is climaxing more than 21 times by his own hand in a day. I reckon he is up there with the chap in American pie.

Comment

Read this story a while back. Din't realise it was every month. No wonder I'm knackered in the evenings.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Once it used to be an apple a day to stay healthy, then it was five portions of fruit a day, now they are telling us to eat ten.

So how long before they are telling us to ejaculate 200 times a month?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Once it used to be an apple a day to stay healthy, then it was five portions of fruit a day, now they are telling us to eat ten.

What happens if you only manage 199? Is that it? Goodnight Vienna? How crusty do your curtains have to be?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                what Brillo's missus? She is the reason I'm getting my 21 happy endings in by Wednesday!
                You she give one to each of my exs....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

So after 16 we are all dead?

I suppose its good for the environment.....

Comment

Easy mun - in a week....

#solo #wankingspanner
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Not true, I can attest having far exceeded that figure.

99% of men will get some form of prostate cancer if they live long enough, most will die of something else though and be symptomless. The stats are age related.

At 50, 50% have some abnormality
                      At 60 60%
                      At 70 70% etc.
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X