Cat Buying Cat Buying
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Cat Buying

  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default Cat Buying

    Should I go American -



    or Persian



    or should I just buy British -



    ???

  2. #2

    Super poster

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    4,296

    Default

    What's the ride like?

  3. #3

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    It's cattastic...

  4. #4

    Super poster

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    4,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    It's cattastic...
    Purrrfect reply.

  5. #5

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,798

    Default

    It's the only pussy you're likely to get so choose carefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  6. #6

    Contractor Among Contractors

    JohntheBike is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Should I go American -



    or Persian



    or should I just buy British -



    ???
    what about a Maine Coon?

  7. #7

    More fingers than teeth

    greenlake has reached the peak. Play again?

    greenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Should I go American -

    or Persian

    or should I just buy British -

    ???
    Just try not to get anything that's smarter than you....


  8. #8

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,637

    Default

    Get one from a rescue centre.

  9. #9

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Get one from a rescue centre.
    That's where we got ours. We should've got a dog instead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  10. #10

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    That's where we got ours. We should've got a dog instead!
    Currently got 3 cats.

    I can confirm one does not own a cat. A cat owns a human.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •