• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alt-Left Threat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alt-Left Threat

Man Killed In ICE Jail Attack Said He Was Fighting "Against The Forces Of Evil"

haven't seen this story from the weekend talked about on here

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    Man Killed In ICE Jail Attack Said He Was Fighting "Against The Forces Of Evil"

haven't seen this story from the weekend talked about on here
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      interesting isn't it

Comment

interesting isn't it

Comment

interesting isn't it
          no

Comment

yep he wasn't a white supremacist or Trump supporter so the left are OK with it. Throwing molotov cocktails isn't incendiary enough to rate column inches in the UK papers.

Maybe it fell into the same hole as these?

Bastille Day parade protests: Paris police fire tear gas at gilets jaunes protesters on Champs-Elysees | The Independent

French police have fired tear gas at protesters in central Paris, hours after Emmanuel Macron presided over the Bastille Day annual military parade alongside other European leaders.The thoroughfare was reopened to traffic after the parade finished but a few hundred protesters from the grassroots "yellow vests" movement then tried to occupy it.
            France's BFM television showed images of police firing tear gas to disperse the protesters, who tried to block the road with metal barricades, dustbins and other debris.

Several loud bangs could be heard. Protesters hurled objects at the police, booed and set a bin on fire.
            The Paris Police Department said 175 people had been arrested since the morning and calm returned to the Champs-Elysees by 4pm.
            Two prominent members of the movement, Jerome Rodrigues and Maxime Nicolle, were both detained by the police, according to AFP.
            The Police Prefecture said on Twitter it had ordered the protesters to leave the area, or be forcibly removed.
            how many weeks of protesting is that?

Pretty sure our plod would just dance or skateboard with them..
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              yep he wasn't a white supremacist or Trump supporter so the left are OK with it. Throwing molotov cocktails isn't incendiary enough to rate column inches in the UK papers.

Maybe it fell into the same hole as these?

Bastille Day parade protests: Paris police fire tear gas at gilets jaunes protesters on Champs-Elysees | The Independent

how many weeks of protesting is that?

Pretty sure our plod would just dance or skateboard with them..

Comment

Working...
              X