• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now it all makes sense

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now it all makes sense

Should I fake a divorce with my wife so we can split my pension? | Daily Mail Online

You cunning tax avoider Brillo!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Especially after using his pension to hide his fake EBT loan from the Official Reciever.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Anyone wanting to buy a second home might save a few grand by "divorcing" briefly to "avoid" the extra Stamp Duty.
      I am aware of one couple who considered "separating" to avoid the potential punitive council tax on their second home, when it was proposed.
      It's the Muslims I feel sorry for. They'd have to divorce all their wives. How can that be fair?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Anyone wanting to buy a second home might save a few grand by "divorcing" briefly to "avoid" the extra Stamp Duty.
        I am aware of one couple who considered "separating" to avoid the potential punitive council tax on their second home, when it was proposed.
        It's the Muslims I feel sorry for. They'd have to divorce all their wives. How can that be fair?
        Are gay Muslim women allowed multiple wives?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Are gay Muslim women allowed multiple wives?
          Interesting question. They probably should be, but you may have found a gap in the legislation. Of course they're only allowed to be gay if they're in a gay-friendly country, one wouldn't want to be gay in a Muslim country (not if you're keen on hanging onto your head). One needs to be careful how many marriages one participates in, one could end up with too many toasters...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Interesting question. They probably should be, but you may have found a gap in the legislation. Of course they're only allowed to be gay if they're in a gay-friendly country, one wouldn't want to be gay in a Muslim country (not if you're keen on hanging onto your head). One needs to be careful how many marriages one participates in, one could end up with too many toasters...
            I'm sure there's a movie about it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              I'm sure there's a movie about it somewhere.
              Four weddings and some funerals?

Comment

You will split your pension. Just give half to your lawyer.

Comment

Working...
                X