• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Misrepresentation in “selling” a tinder date

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Wish I had been as sensible

London to Manchester is long way when you have to stand up.
    But you loved every minute of it.!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      But you loved every minute of it.!

London to Manchester is long way when you have to stand up.
      Every year for the last four years
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You can get those blow up rings if you need. Just tell everyone its piles not backdoor action.

As a colleague did for years, apparently she was better than a barn door.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Legal types - your advice would be appreciated!

Three days ago, after three months without a date And my nat king cole I had a choice of two tinder dates on the table (yep - they're like buses!). I chose the one that seemed a bit 'safer' having had a few months out of the game and needing my nat king. Both were 'sold' as full night experiences, cocktails, dinner, BJ, naughty sex with a good chance of extending into further sex sessions

After dinner she announced she was on the RAG and sex was out of the question, it turns out she knew she would be on the RAG this very night, I challenged her on this and she said It’s “just what she always did” and then admitted "perhaps we should have put no sex". Her attitude seems to be "you earn a lot you should expect this kind of thing".

The Misrepresentation Act of 1967 appears to suggest that I have a case for reparations here. Does anyone have any specific experience or knowledge that may help me decide whether to take further action? I don't want to burn bridges, but this is sex we're talking about and her misleading claim genuinely caused me to make the wrong decision at what may be a huge hard-on for several days. I can't afford another 3-month gap to my next nat king cole

Misrepresentation Act 1967

Any help appreciated.

Or even if anyone could lend a hand ????

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          Tell her you used to be a butcher. Blood is fine.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            When I first met Tarby he tried his best to get me to go to Torture Garden with him. I politely declined.
            What's the problem? Nobody you knew would recognise you if you walked around with a mask (and not much else!)
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Also when you have finished it is expected that you grab the string and pull while making the sound of an outboard engine starting up.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Also when you have finished it is expected that you grab the string and pull while making the sound of an outboard engine starting up.....
                I don’t want to get too technical, but you’re supposed to remove it BEFORE Mr Wobbly hides his helmet.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                X