Misrepresentation in “selling” a tinder date Misrepresentation in “selling” a tinder date
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 17

Fingers like lightning

GhostofTarbera is NOT a disguised employee

Default Misrepresentation in “selling” a tinder date

Legal types - your advice would be appreciated!

Three days ago, after three months without a date And my nat king cole I had a choice of two tinder dates on the table (yep - they're like buses!). I chose the one that seemed a bit 'safer' having had a few months out of the game and needing my nat king. Both were 'sold' as full night experiences, cocktails, dinner, BJ, naughty sex with a good chance of extending into further sex sessions

After dinner she announced she was on the RAG and sex was out of the question, it turns out she knew she would be on the RAG this very night, I challenged her on this and she said It’s “just what she always did” and then admitted "perhaps we should have put no sex". Her attitude seems to be "you earn a lot you should expect this kind of thing".

The Misrepresentation Act of 1967 appears to suggest that I have a case for reparations here. Does anyone have any specific experience or knowledge that may help me decide whether to take further action? I don't want to burn bridges, but this is sex we're talking about and her misleading claim genuinely caused me to make the wrong decision at what may be a huge hard-on for several days. I can't afford another 3-month gap to my next nat king cole

Misrepresentation Act 1967

Any help appreciated.

Or even if anyone could lend a hand ????

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Three days ago, after three months without a date And my nat king cole I had a choice of two tinder dates on the table (yep - they're like buses!). I chose the one that seemed a bit 'safer' having had a few months out of the game and needing my nat king. Both were 'sold' as full night experiences, cocktails, dinner, BJ, naughty sex with a good chance of extending into further sex sessions

After dinner she announced she was on the RAG and sex was out of the question, it turns out she knew she would be on the RAG this very night, I challenged her on this and she said It’s “just what she always did” and then admitted "perhaps we should have put no sex". Her attitude seems to be "you earn a lot you should expect this kind of thing".

The Misrepresentation Act of 1967 appears to suggest that I have a case for reparations here. Does anyone have any specific experience or knowledge that may help me decide whether to take further action? I don't want to burn bridges, but this is sex we're talking about and her misleading claim genuinely caused me to make the wrong decision at what may be a huge hard-on for several days. I can't afford another 3-month gap to my next nat king cole

Any help appreciated.

Just spin her over and go for trap 2....

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post

Problem is when you mention anal and she reaches for the strap-on!

OP, on a serious note, enter into a commercial relationship with a sex-worker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post

What? And get her pregnant? No chance.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Super poster

ladymuck is a fount of knowledge

One has to wonder if perhaps she changed her mind on meeting you?

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    One has to wonder if perhaps she changed her mind on meeting you?
    How rude!

Did you?
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

No, I won't "lend a hand", but maybe you'll have learned your lesson and not date your immediate family in future.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

More time posting than coding

wattaj 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Any help appreciated.

You live a life many of us are too afraid to watch on the internet, in private.

* applause *
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

Super poster

ladymuck is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    How rude!

Did you?
    When I first met Tarby he tried his best to get me to go to Torture Garden with him. I politely declined.

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    When I first met Tarby he tried his best to get me to go to Torture Garden with him. I politely declined.
    Wish I had been as sensible

London to Manchester is long way when you have to stand up.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!