Misrepresentation in “selling” a tinder date Misrepresentation in “selling” a tinder date
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Fingers like lightning

    GhostofTarbera is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    634

    Default Misrepresentation in “selling” a tinder date

    Legal types - your advice would be appreciated!

    Three days ago, after three months without a date And my nat king cole I had a choice of two tinder dates on the table (yep - they're like buses!). I chose the one that seemed a bit 'safer' having had a few months out of the game and needing my nat king. Both were 'sold' as full night experiences, cocktails, dinner, BJ, naughty sex with a good chance of extending into further sex sessions

    After dinner she announced she was on the RAG and sex was out of the question, it turns out she knew she would be on the RAG this very night, I challenged her on this and she said It’s “just what she always did” and then admitted "perhaps we should have put no sex". Her attitude seems to be "you earn a lot you should expect this kind of thing".

    The Misrepresentation Act of 1967 appears to suggest that I have a case for reparations here. Does anyone have any specific experience or knowledge that may help me decide whether to take further action? I don't want to burn bridges, but this is sex we're talking about and her misleading claim genuinely caused me to make the wrong decision at what may be a huge hard-on for several days. I can't afford another 3-month gap to my next nat king cole

    Misrepresentation Act 1967

    Any help appreciated.

    Or even if anyone could lend a hand ????


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  2. #2

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Legal types - your advice would be appreciated!

    Three days ago, after three months without a date And my nat king cole I had a choice of two tinder dates on the table (yep - they're like buses!). I chose the one that seemed a bit 'safer' having had a few months out of the game and needing my nat king. Both were 'sold' as full night experiences, cocktails, dinner, BJ, naughty sex with a good chance of extending into further sex sessions

    After dinner she announced she was on the RAG and sex was out of the question, it turns out she knew she would be on the RAG this very night, I challenged her on this and she said It’s “just what she always did” and then admitted "perhaps we should have put no sex". Her attitude seems to be "you earn a lot you should expect this kind of thing".

    The Misrepresentation Act of 1967 appears to suggest that I have a case for reparations here. Does anyone have any specific experience or knowledge that may help me decide whether to take further action? I don't want to burn bridges, but this is sex we're talking about and her misleading claim genuinely caused me to make the wrong decision at what may be a huge hard-on for several days. I can't afford another 3-month gap to my next nat king cole

    Misrepresentation Act 1967

    Any help appreciated.

    Or even if anyone could lend a hand ????


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum


    Just spin her over and go for trap 2....

  3. #3

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post


    Just spin her over and go for trap 2....
    Problem is when you mention anal and she reaches for the strap-on!

    OP, on a serious note, enter into a commercial relationship with a sex-worker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post


    Just spin her over and go for trap 2....
    What? And get her pregnant? No chance.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  5. #5

    Super poster

    ladymuck is a fount of knowledge

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    One has to wonder if perhaps she changed her mind on meeting you?

  6. #6

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    One has to wonder if perhaps she changed her mind on meeting you?
    How rude!

    Did you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  7. #7

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,730

    Default

    No, I won't "lend a hand", but maybe you'll have learned your lesson and not date your immediate family in future.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  8. #8

    More time posting than coding

    wattaj 's job has never been outsourced

    wattaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Legal types - your advice would be appreciated!

    Three days ago, after three months without a date And my nat king cole I had a choice of two tinder dates on the table (yep - they're like buses!). I chose the one that seemed a bit 'safer' having had a few months out of the game and needing my nat king. Both were 'sold' as full night experiences, cocktails, dinner, BJ, naughty sex with a good chance of extending into further sex sessions

    After dinner she announced she was on the RAG and sex was out of the question, it turns out she knew she would be on the RAG this very night, I challenged her on this and she said It’s “just what she always did” and then admitted "perhaps we should have put no sex". Her attitude seems to be "you earn a lot you should expect this kind of thing".

    The Misrepresentation Act of 1967 appears to suggest that I have a case for reparations here. Does anyone have any specific experience or knowledge that may help me decide whether to take further action? I don't want to burn bridges, but this is sex we're talking about and her misleading claim genuinely caused me to make the wrong decision at what may be a huge hard-on for several days. I can't afford another 3-month gap to my next nat king cole

    Misrepresentation Act 1967

    Any help appreciated.

    Or even if anyone could lend a hand ????


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    You live a life many of us are too afraid to watch on the internet, in private.


    * applause *
    ---

    Former member of IPSE.

  9. #9

    Super poster

    ladymuck is a fount of knowledge

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    How rude!

    Did you?
    When I first met Tarby he tried his best to get me to go to Torture Garden with him. I politely declined.

  10. #10

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    When I first met Tarby he tried his best to get me to go to Torture Garden with him. I politely declined.
    Wish I had been as sensible

    London to Manchester is long way when you have to stand up.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •