• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying Light Bulbs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying Light Bulbs

I'm sure there was a time when this used to be a simple thing. Bayonet fitting, 60w, that's all I needed to know.

Unless I have the exact bulb I'm replacing in my pocket, I will always, always get home to find it's the wrong sized thread and/or it wont fit in some other way

Inneresting
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
      I'm sure there was a time when this used to be a simple thing. Bayonet fitting, 60w, that's all I needed to know.

Unless I have the exact bulb I'm replacing in my pocket, I will always, always get home to find it's the wrong sized thread and/or it wont fit in some other way
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Not at all inneresting.

Use LEDHUT.co.uk from your house. Look at the light bulb and order the equivalent.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Not at all inneresting.

Use LEDHUT.co.uk from your house. Look at the light bulb and order the equivalent.
          + 1 for LEDHUT - a lot of oPM's blubs come from here.

Comment

I also use LEDhut but I'm a little miffed with them at the moment as I bought 80 odd Led GU10s awhile back and a few have failed and getting new ones under the guarantee is a bit of a faff.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

blame the Greens and EU bureaucracy!

Comment

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  + 1 for LEDHUT - a lot of oPM's blubs come from here.
                  Most of your blubs end up on the Brexit forum.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Oh dear god, make it so. How much do you want? Name your price.

Comment

Working...
                    X