• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

Doing anything nice?

Nah quiet weekend. Mrs not working for a change.... Might have to talk to her.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Adios Sherborne, Hello Shepton Mallet.

Back to God's own country and civilisation after 2 years on the dark side.

Comment

Final prep for The Race

Packing the bike, last minute kit check and trying to relax before I fly to Bulgaria on Wednesday morning.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My trailer back flipped across the A303 a few weekends ago and I finally have a free weekend to sort it out ... so I no longer have a free weekend really ... bugger.

You?
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
            Adios Sherborne, Hello Shepton Mallet.

Back to God's own country and civilisation after 2 years on the dark side.
            So can I stay at your house next year for Glastonbury?
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Final prep for The Race

Packing the bike, last minute kit check and trying to relax before I fly to Bulgaria on Wednesday morning.
              So over 3000km(2000 miles)? Due to take 8+ days?

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                My trailer back flipped across the A303 a few weekends ago and I finally have a free weekend to sort it out ... so I no longer have a free weekend really ... bugger.

You?
                TFA

Its raining tomorrow so not sure yet. Maybe a Liverpool museum?

Comment

Doing a 20 mile cycle and then ruining it all by going to the local microbrewery for a couple or more pints..

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    So over 3000km(2000 miles)? Due to take 8+ days?
                    Over 4000km, 2500 miles, as we have to hit specific checkpoints along the way rather than a direct route. 14 days. The quick boys will do it in 9+.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X