• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off for a drive later with the wife to look at wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAV). Only problem is, most have the wheelchair passenger sitting at the back, but we want one with wheelchair in passenger position. Quite keen on a VW Caddy so we'll see what we can find.

Rest of weekend will be spent watching the TdF, and doing some mountain climbs of my own (in the virtual world of Big Ring VR and/or Zwift)

I may partake in a G&T or 2 too
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

TFA....

On the way to Essen for Nord Open Air and lots and lots of cold drinks...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working/gardening Saturday, no idea about Sunday yet, we'll see what the weather is doing.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Melting at Hockenheim at the moment - Weinschorlers are starting to kick in.

Looking forward to the thunderstorms and very much enjoying the hospitality that Mercedes are laying on this weekend for their 125th anniversary.

Comment

TFA

Steak for dinner tonight!

Washing the car tomorrow and doing stuff around the house. Italian tomorrow night with friends.

Sunday it's a car show\BBQ in Wiltshire somewhere.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              TFA

Steak for dinner tonight!

Washing the car tomorrow and doing stuff around the house. Italian tomorrow night with friends.

Sunday it's a car show\BBQ in Wiltshire somewhere.
              There is a classic car and bike show in Shaftesbury on Sunday. You headed to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                There is a classic car and bike show in Shaftesbury on Sunday. You headed to that?
                Nope. Bentley Driver's Club BBQ at Warminster.

I love spotting all the old motors on the roads on summer Sundays.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  Nope. Bentley Driver's Club BBQ at Warminster.

I love spotting all the old motors on the roads on summer Sundays.
                  Just up the road from me. Weather nice out there today ... enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Just up the road from me. Weather nice out there today ... enjoy
                    I've been in East Knoyle all day. We could all have had a dust up at Mere services

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                      I've been in East Knoyle all day. We could all have had a dust up at Mere services
                      BBP's last post before banning. Was it that bad?

Why was nothing put on the banned thread? I bet MF would have said why.....

Comment

Working...
                      X