• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car cruise crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Yes.
    Who for and why?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Who for and why?
      17 injured people because they're injured.

Comment

17 injured people because they're injured I'm an effin' grief whore!
        Gratis.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Gratis.
          I even feel sorry for you.

Comment

I even feel sorry for you.
            You've gone too far now.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              You've gone too far now.

It may be Churchy's own fault that he's a self-hating misery guts, but he still deserves our sympathy.

Comment

It may be Churchy's own fault that he's a self-hating misery guts, but he still deserves our sympathy.
                I am sure he is a big boy who can handle himself. And its his fault for posting on CUK.

Like its the fault of those 17 for turning up to a streeet racing event.

I do agree that injury is not a just punishment. But sympathy?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I am sure he is a big boy who can handle himself. And its his fault for posting on CUK.

Like its the fault of those 17 for turning up to a streeet racing event.

I do agree that injury is not a just punishment. But sympathy?
                  It's your fault that HMRC took you to the cleaners, but I still have sympathy for you. Same for the nice guy down the road currently doing a six stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    Found some!

it was in my dictionary somewhere between sh1t and syphillis.

as examples of how to describe warty?

e.g.

warty needs to be treated with sympathy because he smells of sh1t and caught syphilis off Old smeg when they were double teaming Assgoo?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's your fault that HMRC took you to the cleaners, but I still have sympathy for you. Same for the nice guy down the road currently doing a six stretch.
                      Ahhh. I see. Its that sort of "sympathy". The one that involves taking the piss at every opportunity and being pleased it happened. But only online of course, in person being a really nice bloke.

So we all have "sympathy" with the cruisers.

Comment

Working...
                      X