Car cruise crash Car cruise crash
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 31

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Default Car cruise crash

Ddraig Goch

psychocandy - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    None at all.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

I can't believe the police allowed this to go ahead on a public road. And from what I've seen they haven't arrested anyone. So next time you fancy doing a bit of 40 in a 30 zone, it seems Hertfordshire is the place to go.

And no, I don't have any sympathy (I assume you mean for the injured). The idiots in the cars were "performing" to the crowd, so if you're part of the audience you're part of the problem.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    I can't believe the police allowed this to go ahead on a public road. And from what I've seen they haven't arrested anyone. So next time you fancy doing a bit of 40 in a 30 zone, it seems Hertfordshire is the place to go.

And no, I don't have any sympathy (I assume you mean for the injured). The idiots in the cars were "performing" to the crowd, so if you're part of the audience you're part of the problem.
    I don't think the police knew about this?

From the article: -
    A group called Cruise-Herts had said it was holding a cruise event on Thursday where people would gather to look at modified cars.
    Organiser Rix Sidhu said he had been organising similar meets for 17 years and the gathering on Thursday was to raise money for charity.

I hope the police arrest him.

Should post faster

wattaj 's job has never been outsourced

Point of Order: this would appear to have been aranged as a "parked event" i.e. the event took place inside the retail park car park. The cars that were on the road would have been going to/from the event or running their own side-show.

Foreseeable accident?

Possibly, but the responsibility for the public roads rests with the police.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

Godlike

I don't think the police knew about this?

From the article: -
    A group called Cruise-Herts had said it was holding a cruise event on Thursday where people would gather to look at modified cars.
    Organiser Rix Sidhu said he had been organising similar meets for 17 years and the gathering on Thursday was to raise money for charity.

I hope the police arrest him.
    From Sky News:

"We have a liaison officer to pass number plates to police if there is ever any trouble; we try to make it as safe as possible."
    Of course the police knew about it. I'm surprised they didn't turn up to hand out speeding fines.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    From Sky News:

Of course the police knew about it. I'm surprised they didn't turn up to hand out speeding fines.
    Nope, that quote doesn't say the police knew about it. It says that the organisers have someone who is supposed to pass details on to the police of anyone they think is breaking the law - when they spot it has happened, not before the event.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by wattaj View Post
    Point of Order: this would appear to have been aranged as a "parked event" i.e. the event took place inside the retail park car park.

So, the retail car park's security aren't doing that good a job if they are happy for these things to happen. They are quick enough to hand out fines if someone parks in a car park for more than an hour, but don't do anything outside those times.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Accidents happen.

They're more likely to happen if you **** about.

Looks like there's been some serious ******* about!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Nope, that quote doesn't say the police knew about it. It says that the organisers have someone who is supposed to pass details on to the police of anyone they think is breaking the law - when they spot it has happened, not before the event.
    If the event has been going on for 17 years, and the police are in contact with the organisers, I'm making the (possibly large) assumption that the police knew about it. Because if they didn't, someone in "police intelligence" is in some serious tulip. It must have been quite widely advertised for that many people to turn up, it seems unlikely that the police were oblivious, although incompetence is always a possibility.