• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring back JohnTheBike!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Technically he was. Not in the true sense you generally think but taking every thread off topic and talking about random stuff offering no value to the topic is trolling in the prof forum.
    Oh, absolutely, he totally FUBARed every professional subforum single-handedly. Quite a feat. He's was the gricer cretin of the professional subforums. But then he did that at the other place too, so anyone familiar with both places knew exactly what was coming.

Comment

Funny thing is, I've done a bit of digging and realise he's been banned from here before at various times and under various aliases.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Funny thing is, I've done a bit of digging and realise he's been banned from here before at various times and under various aliases.
        But despite that he'll argue to the grave he's in the right, hasn't done anything wrong and will refuse to change his ways. Go figure.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Inneresting

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Inneresting

No, he's not Big Blue.

Comment

No, he's not Big Blue.
              Oh, I know that. He's a real person, not a sockie. Just completely oblivious to the outside world.

Comment

No, he's not Big Blue.
                Please not "she how must not be named"?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Most definitely not.

Comment

I hardly ever visit the Br*xit forum but I generally agreed with the bloke on contracting issues.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

He seemed ok as far as I was concerned, but then I don't inhabit the professional forums.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Quick: Spin thirteen times widdershins throwing salt over your left shoulder with your right hand.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 19 July 2019, 16:32.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X