• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring back JohnTheBike!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back JohnTheBike!

Surely anyone who annoys NLUK should stay?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Surely anyone who annoys NLUK should stay?
    Is this the "Things you never hear anyone say" thread?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Is this the "Things you never hear anyone say" thread?
      Things you never hear anymore. CM says "anything by Churchill".....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Things you never hear anymore. CM says "anything by Churchill".....
        I wonder what happened to her...
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          I wonder what happened to her...
          She took Janey's advice & emigrated to Oz?
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The sad thing is that he wasn't even trolling.

Comment

FFS. I go away for a couple of days, come back and another *rexidiot quitter is banned. There will be no one left to 'debate' with soon on the sub forum.

We've recently lost Yorkie, Jog On (although hopefully he'll be back soon), Spuddy has done a runner (but I'd expect nothing less from that quitter) and now the idiot JtB.

Good news is the average IQ has gone up on the forum, and the average age has dropped

Vetran, oPM and Ziggy need to be careful
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                FFS. I go away for a couple of days, come back and another *rexidiot quitter is banned. There will be no one left to 'debate' with soon on the sub forum.

We've recently lost Yorkie, Jog On (although hopefully he'll be back soon), Spuddy has done a runner (but I'd expect nothing less from that quitter) and now the idiot JtB.

Good news is the average IQ has gone up on the forum, and the average age has dropped

Vetran, oPM and Ziggy need to be careful
                You should try that more often. Every couple of days should do it...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  The sad thing is that he wasn't even trolling.
                  Technically he was. Not in the true sense you generally think but taking every thread off topic and talking about random stuff offering no value to the topic is trolling in the prof forum.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    You should try that more often. Every couple of days should do it...
                    Don't be so mean to me
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X