• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats MUN its what suits you now so enjoy! When you get old and embittered you can post twaddle when people do better than you, like some did on this thread!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Congrats. I never doubted it for a minute..

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          Congratulations.

Enjoy the shock when you look at the tax take. Especially got marginal tax rate of over £100k.
          Get some training and set yourself the target of breaking their record.

Oh. And if the shares aren’t actual shares then they’re worthless as they are just there to keep you. Jam tomorrow.
          *shrug*

I will be taking home well north of 5k a month, that is enough for me to live a comfortable life especially as the job is an interesting one.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Congrats? Well done?

Maybe an average £500 per day contract would have been better?

Have one of these anyway .... until you're back on the correct side of the fence
            Maybe it would, at least for as long as the contract lasted but contracting does not fit my life style right now.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I hope it proves to be all you want it to be.
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                Maybe it would, at least for as long as the contract lasted but contracting does not fit my life style right now.
                That is totally the nail on the head right there. It's all about what works for you.

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                X