• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris. You are all ****ed.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WPFS.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      That's what I thought about Trump. Sadly disappointed. No surprise - just the same old crap.
      The voters don't realise that. The chump claimed he'd drain the swamp, the voters bought it. Little did they realise he'd turn the swamp into an alligator pit.

Only care about myself now. Politicians have shown us clear as day self interest is the only rule. No one has an interest in the common good. They were angry at the growing inequality, lack of social mobility, whilst drowning themselves in debt. Well that's more hypocrisy than I'm willing to swallow. A protest vote was offered they took it destroying a once proud country. Stuff em. Let them suffer for their lack of education and misguided interpretation of current affairs as reported by the daily wail.

MSM has a lot to answer for. Printed words so far from the truth should be a crime.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        The voters don't realise that. The chump claimed he'd drain the swamp, the voters bought it. Little did they realise he'd turn the swamp into an alligator pit.

Only care about myself now. Politicians have shown us clear as day self interest is the only rule. No one has an interest in the common good. They were angry at the growing inequality, lack of social mobility, whilst drowning themselves in debt. Well that's more hypocrisy than I'm willing to swallow. A protest vote was offered they took it destroying a once proud country. Stuff em. Let them suffer for their lack of education and misguided interpretation of current affairs as reported by the daily wail.

MSM has a lot to answer for. Printed words so far from the truth should be a crime.
        That's just what we need, a "Ministry of Truth"!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Farage wants in with Bojo

Oh, sod it, in for a penny, in for a pound (or what ever currency we'll end up with once this tulip-fest is finally settled)
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

It's now so far beyond surreal that there's no term for it any more.

Or have I taken too much LSD again and it's all a bad trip man.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Only care about myself now..
              so no news there, then.

Comment

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  That's just what we need, a "Ministry of Truth"!
                  Double-plus-good!
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Channeling another philanderer:

Originally posted by Bill Clinton
                    And so far, every single person that’s bet against America has lost money because we always come back. We come through ever fire a little stronger and a little better.
                    Originally posted by Bojo the Clown
                    The people who bet against Britain will lose their shirts. No one has succeeded in betting against Britain.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Given that the world political stage now mainly consists of Trump, Kim and Putin.

Is Boris that bad a PM or do you think he fits right in?
                      Not sure that fighting lunacy with lunacy would be the best option...

"Well I'm more nuts that you, just watch what I can do..."

The race to the bottom/Armageddon has well and truly begun.

qh
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X