• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone working through Hays at the moment?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn’t, bunch of crooks.

Comment

I'm starting to think that there might be something rotten in the state of Denmark CUK Reader Awards

ContractorUK Reader Awards 2018: winners list and quick summary

Best Recruitment Agency

Winner: Hays IT
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I'm starting to think that there might be something rotten in the state of Denmark CUK Reader Awards

ContractorUK Reader Awards 2018: winners list and quick summary
        Yes, we all had a chuckle when we saw the results, and then we realised NAT was up to his left nipple in cheap chardonnay, and the penny dropped.
        Hays: If you're unlucky, you may end up using them once.
        If you're crap, you may have to use them twice.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I worked through them a few years ago - the client company puled the plug on the project and served notice to all the contractors. A few months later I got a call from the pimp asking how the contract was going. Not exactly switched on!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I've done projects for them here, always been treated respectfully, always got good rates, agents worked to get extensions, agent rang up or visited quite often and took us out for meals. Never really had a problem with them, maybe it's just Hays UK...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X