• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Yep through Hays, and to be fair it's been one of the easiest processes for on-boarding I've had to date.

Agent has been speaking to me almost every day with updates, contract was issued last Friday so didn't have to pay QDOS for an expedited review, they are even paying for my DBS!
    Well done mate, Hayes in the past have been tulipty. Seems like they have upped their game. Good luck for the contract, hope the people there are nice and dont get in a coffee round (you have been around the block you know this).

Comment

Not for my colleagues at last 2 gigs

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        Well done mate, Hayes in the past have been tulipty. Seems like they have upped their game. Good luck for the contract, hope the people there are nice and dont get in a coffee round (you have been around the block you know this).
        Last person who tried to match my coffee intake ended up with a heart condition!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

belated
          Last edited by BR14; 26 July 2019, 14:37. Reason: cant spell :

Comment

Working...
          X