Anyone heard from Pogle? Anyone heard from Pogle?
Posts 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,819

    Default Anyone heard from Pogle?

    She back from her hols yet?

    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  2. #2

    Super poster

    Lance - scorchio!

    Lance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    home
    Posts
    4,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    She back from her hols yet?

    just needs
    See You Next Tuesday

  3. #3

    Super poster

    Hobosapien - scorchio!

    Hobosapien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    LA - la la fantasy land
    Posts
    2,724
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

  4. #4

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobosapien View Post
    It must have been a very big seagull.

    (Ducks and runs for cover)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  5. #5

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    It must have been a very big seagull.

    (Ducks and runs for cover)
    It was a very small dog. Seagulls are a menace - though largely the fault of people who feed them.

  6. #6

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    It was a very small dog. Seagulls are a menace - though largely the fault of people who feed them.
    I meant to lift Pogle...
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I meant to lift Pogle...

    are you saying there is a lot of good loving on Pogle?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  8. #8

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    are you saying there is a lot of good loving on Pogle?
    She's a nice lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  9. #9

    More fingers than teeth

    greenlake has reached the peak. Play again?

    greenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Anyone heard from Pogle?
    She was last seen working on her Plan B....


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •