• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Johnson says he wants to make UK greatest country on Earth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    If the UK wasn't "the best", then why did you come here? What were your objective criteria?
    draft dodging, wasn't it?

Comment

If the UK wasn't "the best", then why did you come here? What were your objective criteria?
      Unlike you I wasn't lucky enough to be born in country that easily allows movement across the world, particularly easy within EU (until after Brexit)

Johnson effectively said that this country is NOT the best (because he wants to make it one), so pick your beef with that piece of tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Unlike you I wasn't lucky enough to be born in country that easily allows movement across the world, particularly easy within EU (until after Brexit)
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Johnson effectively said that this country is NOT the best (because he wants to make it one), so pick your beef with that piece of tulip.
          So, nowhere else would have you? Thought not.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

To be fair the British do quite a good job of selling the country to foreign nationals from afar.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              This might hinder his plan:

SNP to initiate Independence referendum

At least he would have to change the name.

If Scotland leaves, don't we get to keep the name?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

England is the greatest country on earth. It's just a shame we've got those three hanger's-on that are holding us back

Comment

Nowhere else what?

I can go anywhere I want now, and probably will since the way Mor Ons like yourself are taking this country to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    If Scotland leaves, don't we get to keep the name?
                    It won't be the United Kingdom of Great Britain, it will just be the Kingdom of Smaller Britain.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      It won't be the United Kingdom of Great Britain, it will just be the Kingdom of Smaller Britain.
                      We could call it "Little Britain", and put David Walliams in charge.
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X