Google maps still thinks I'm at old address Google maps still thinks I'm at old address - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Anyone any idea how to change this?
    Google probably doesn't give a feck, just like us, gricer.

  2. #12

    More fingers than teeth

    greenlake has reached the peak. Play again?

    greenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Google probably doesn't give a feck, just like us, gricer.
    Indeed....


  3. #13

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Big Blue Plymouth is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenlake View Post
    Indeed....

    Fack off greenfly, back to beating yer meat to Grannies Popping Balloons in macintoshes or whatever niche bongo site floats your pusillanimous, millennial arse.

    May your sh|t come to life and kiss you.
    *****
    Last edited by Big Blue Plymouth; 28th July 2019 at 19:03.

  4. #14

    Godlike

    BR14 is always on top

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    7,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Fack off greenfly, back to beating yer meat to Grannies Popping Balloons in macintoshes or whatever niche bongo site floats your pusillanimous, millennial boat. *****




    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  5. #15

    More fingers than teeth

    greenlake has reached the peak. Play again?

    greenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    May your sh|t come to life and kiss you.
    Hmmmm....inneresting....

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    May your sh!t come to life and kiss you.

  6. #16

    More fingers than teeth

    OwlHoot - scorchio!

    OwlHoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    I've moved house & google maps seems to think I'm still at my old house. Anyone any idea how to change this? Its driving me mad. Can't even fi d any local dates on Tinder....
    I hate Google maps. All the roads are in such a pale shade that they are practically invisible.

    Are there any other decent online UK map sites?

    I know about www.streetmap.co.uk But their maps are in a small window, which is almost as annoying
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

  7. #17

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I hate Google maps. All the roads are in such a pale shade that they are practically invisible.

    Are there any other decent online UK map sites?

    I know about www.streetmap.co.uk But their maps are in a small window, which is almost as annoying
    Bing: https://www.bing.com/maps
    Waze (for traffic): Free Driving Directions, Traffic Reports & GPS Navigation App by Waze
    Historical OS: National Library of Scotland - Map Images
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  8. #18

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,771
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •