• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They come in peace...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They come in peace...

“Boris Johnson’s new senior adviser and a key architect of Brexit gave his damning view on Conservative MPs at a conference in 2017, where he said: “People think, and by the way I think most people are right: ‘The Tory party is run by people who basically don’t care about people like me.’

“That is what most people in the country have thought about the Tory party for decades. I know a lot of Tory MPs and I am sad to say the public is basically correct. Tory MPs largely do not care about these poorer people. They don’t care about the NHS. And the public has kind of cottoned on to that.”

Johnson adviser said Tories do not care about poor people or NHS | Politics | The Guardian

First honest Tory?

Originally posted by AtW View Post

First honest Tory?
    There Can Be Only One.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Nobody in any of the political parties gives a damn about any of us, you are a fool if you think otherwise.

The only option available to us is to keep swapping the parties in and out so no one party gets too complacent.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        Nobody in any of the political parties gives a damn about any of us, you are a fool if you think otherwise.

The only option available to us is to keep swapping the parties in and out so no one party gets too complacent.
        Indeed.

Though preferably we would all vote for anyone other than Labour/Tory.

Comment

Can't wait for the messiah to be voted in.

Although with the violent types who can't accept democracy out there, I don't think he will be there long...

Comment

Working...
          X