• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wot I missed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wot I missed?

Haven't been here for a while. I'm back to read up on all things IR35 reform and claim any decent observations as my own in RL conversation.

What have I missed?

Is Suity still around?

Did anyone die?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Suity is looking for a contract.

Hope and Joy died here some time ago.

Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Haven't been here for a while. I'm back to read up on all things IR35 reform and claim any decent observations as my own in RL conversation.

Decent observations? Who are you? What have you done with MP? How did you get her login details?

Comment

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What have I missed?

Is Suity still around?

Did anyone die?
          How was this year's client Christmas party?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              How was this year's client Christmas party?
              Very droll...I never, ever drink booze on work nights now. I have learned my lesson.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Decent observations? Who are you? What have you done with MP? How did you get her login details?
                She has the same password for everything
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Very droll...I never, ever drink booze on work nights now. I have learned my lesson.
                  And you still have the 1 child?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And you still have the 1 child?
                    Yup. Am old too don't forget.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X