• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CFL Not guilty for abusing Germans.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Cheers. I mostly post when pissed up.

scary that you make more sense than most posters
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      scary that you make more sense than most posters
      Thanks. My sober alterego is NLUK.

Comment

Thanks. My stoned alterego is NLUK.
        FTFY
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

They were Germans in Germany. No nationality bashing, it is a statement of fact.

One of the things I take pride in is the way that the British (in majority) treat animals. We don't as far as I know have a constitution but if we did we wouldn't need it written into our constitution (German Constitution art. 20a) that animals are not objects.

While we are on the subject:

Let us not forget that the UNHCR is concerned about racism in the German police (I had to fight for charges to be brought against the people who hurt the animal, the police were openly supportive of their Franconian born), and 3-4% of the population states (anonymously of course) that they are racist.

I have a fleet of 26 cars. All on Munich plates bar one which is on UK plates. Guess which on frequently gets keyed?

Is it bad? Yes. So much so that I am moving to Da Nang.
          Ah, Da Nang where they have dog on the menu at some restaurants.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

My car (on UK plates) was keyed twice in nine months in Brussels. This EU integration thing does feel like a one-way street.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
              My car (on UK plates) was keyed twice in nine months in Brussels. This EU integration thing does feel like a one-way street.
              It's reciprocal, years ago my french registered car was keyed twice when I was back in the UK visiting family.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                It's reciprocal, years ago my french registered car was keyed twice when I was back in the UK visiting family.
                But your family are in Manchester. Visit Liverpool and you would have been fine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Ah, Da Nang where they have dog on the menu at some restaurants.
                  Arguably it is on the menu in many restaurants in Bradford as well.

Comment

Arguably it is on the menu in many restaurants in Bradford as well.
                    I am sure you dated a few in Bradford...

Comment

Working...
                    X