• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    How will I know it's him?
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    He'll be the one wearing body armour.
    Dropping gel wrappers.

Okay that is all of them.

He is the one towing your diesel generator away.

Comment

TFA

Tonight I need to finish the belt I am making as a gift
      Sat - am: chores, pm: friends birthday party
      Sun – chilling with BGG, playing some Shadowrun hopefully & maybe make a start on a new watch strap for me & wallet for BGG

Hope yours is fun too
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

TFA!

Sweet FA planned.

Thought I might have to rebuild my laptop but I seem to have coaxed a bit more life out of it. Do need to replace the CPU fan as it's rattling like it's got an angry bee stuck in it. Only cost £16 for a replacement. One day I will buy a new laptop. Today is not that day.

Visit to the hairdressers on Sunday to get the greys covered up.

It's the Ride London event this weekend in town so the A4 will be fscked up. Last year I made the mistake of trying to visit my parents and couldn't get anywhere as the organisers / TFL don't put in place proper diversions or contra flows.

Comment

Ladymuck has invited me for a meal at a fancy restaurant on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night but not sure what else I'm up to the rest of the weekend.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            It's the Ride London event this weekend in town so the A4 will be fscked up. Last year I made the mistake of trying to visit my parents and couldn't get anywhere as the organisers / TFL don't put in place proper diversions or contra flows.
            You're lucky you can get anywhere - we're not able to get out of our village.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              You're lucky you can get anywhere - we're not able to get out of our village.
              GPWM fortunately the tube still works, it'll just be full of the usual muppets as well as an influx of tourist and bike ride spectator muppets.

Comment

Wife and kids are staying with Granny, so...

MOT the Harley.
                Ride to pub.

Comment

TFA

Saturday we're off to Silverstone for a Bentley Driver's Club racing day. Have booked to do some parade laps and have told the missus she can drive them.

Sunday the missus is going to the vintage market in Winchester so I'm hopefully setting up a crypto masternode or two.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

Saturday we're off to Silverstone for a Bentley Driver's Club racing day. Have booked to do some parade laps and have told the missus she can drive them.

Not sure if you saw my post in TPD, we found a dog earlier in the week and eventually tracked down the owner who lived a few miles away. He turned up in a 1929 Speed Six.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Ladymuck has invited me for a meal at a fancy restaurant on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night but not sure what else I'm up to the rest of the weekend.
                      I missed this earlier! Cheeky git

Comment

Working...
                      X