• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That sounds ominous! Hopefully just pressure of work?
    Hopefully! Still getting information through from the customer about the set-up, let's hope it's not going to be a total cluster****...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Not sure if you saw my post in TPD, we found a dog earlier in the week and eventually tracked down the owner who lived a few miles away. He turned up in a 1929 Speed Six.
      I seriously hope you asked him for a ride in exchange for the dog

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Ladymuck has invited me for a meal at a fancy restaurant on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night but not sure what else I'm up to the rest of the weekend.
        Taking antibiotics?

Comment

Not sure if you saw my post in TPD, we found a dog earlier in the week and eventually tracked down the owner who lived a few miles away. He turned up in a 1929 Speed Six.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            That sounds ominous! Hopefully just pressure of work?

nah just too much wanking! Sends you blind yer know.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Hopefully! Still getting information through from the customer about the set-up, let's hope it's not going to be a total cluster****...

where there is confusion there is overtime!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Ladymuck has invited me for a meal at a fancy restaurant on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night but not sure what else I'm up to the rest of the weekend.

running from Mr Muck with his shotgun?

Comment

You're lucky you can get anywhere - we're not able to get out of our village.

they like to keep their idiots close?

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                    I seriously hope you asked him for a ride in exchange for the dog
                    They had obviously decided to come out for a drive, as his wife turned up in her car, which might have been more your preference (given your taste for Germanic automotive deign). It was a 356 Speedster.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      running from Mr Muck with his shotgun?
                      Lord Muck, to you

Comment

Working...
                      X