Dirty LibDem deals Dirty LibDem deals
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Default Dirty LibDem deals

Boris Johnson 'has no intention' of making Brexit Party pact – as Tories attack 'dirty' Lib Dem by-election deal

Boris Johnson has “absolutely no intention” of forming a pact with the Brexit Party, despite suffering his first electoral defeat after Remain parties made a pact.

The Liberal Democrats won Brecon and Radnorshire by a margin of 1,425, securing 43.5 per cent of the vote and...

Boris Johnson 'has no intention' of making Brexit Party pact – as Tories attack 'dirty' Lib Dem by-election deal

How very dare Tory Scum attack Will of the People?

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post

Boris Johnson has “absolutely no intention” of forming a pact with the Brexit Party, despite suffering his first electoral defeat after Remain parties made a pact.

The Liberal Democrats won Brecon and Radnorshire by a margin of 1,425, securing 43.5 per cent of the vote and...

You're not familiar with this "democracy" lark, are you?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post

I think you'll find that your sainted Corbyn has done the same thing. Just saying, like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

King of updation

TestMangler - scorchio!

Says the leader of the party that is only in power cause they spunked £1.5BN to buy the votes of 10 c**ts from the 17th century.
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    Says the leader of the party that is only in power cause they spunked £1.5BN to buy the votes of 10 c**ts from the 17th century.
    Let it go mate. Enough water has flowed down the Boyne to wash away the blood. Let's go forward.
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.

Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

King of updation

TestMangler - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Let it go mate. Enough water has flowed down the Boyne to wash away the blood. Let's go forward.
    Couldn't give a flying **** about the history. I hate Hun bigots and I hate Tim bigots in equal measure as well as ***** of either side who still think we can go back to these times and be 'great' again. The tories bribing a bunch of backward muppets with tax payers money then crying foul was the Issue. Maybe read the first post again, I'm sure the clue was in there
    On Desolation Boulevard, they'd light the faded lights.....

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    Couldn't give a flying **** about the history. I hate Hun bigots and I hate Tim bigots in equal measure as well as ***** of either side who still think we can go back to these times and be 'great' again. The tories bribing a bunch of backward muppets with tax payers money then crying foul was the Issue. Maybe read the first post again, I'm sure the clue was in there
    Just checking