• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

American white supremacists shooting ethnic minorities must be stopped now.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Not according to Trump it ain't...
    that would be the half right bit, sorry about the subtlety.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So, Trump has said the guy is mentally ill, Trump just repeating the opinion of Fox News.

Either the US needs to fix its healthcare system to deal with all the mentally ill male Trump supporters with automatic rifles, or it needs to fix the ease with which male Trump supporters can get automatic rifles.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        So, Trump has said the guy is mentally ill, Trump just repeating the opinion of Fox News.

Either the US needs to fix its healthcare system to deal with all the mentally ill male Trump supporters with automatic rifles, or it needs to fix the ease with which male Trump supporters civilians can get automatic rifles.
        Fixed because you're not even funny.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Fixed because you're not even funny.

It's not a joke. It's an inconvenient truth to some.

Comment

It's not a joke. It's an inconvenient truth to some.
            Like who? FFS, no civilian "needs" an automatic weapon.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Of course no civilian needs one. I'm not arguing that.

I'm pointing out that if the recent shootings had been carried out by non-whites, or left wingers, Trump would have been all over it - travel bans, clamp downs, etc.
              Instead he chooses to repeat the Fox News claim that the guy was mentally ill. Amazing that when it's a a non-white, etc, they are never referred to as mentally ill.

Maybe the only mentally ill people are those who support Trump.

Comment

No they don't, but still they have them, why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  No they don't, but still they have them, why is that?
                  Why do you think I'm likely to engage in an intelligent debate with you? FFS, you're not equipped for the discussion.

Comment

Maybe the only mentally ill people are those who support Trump.
                    I don't mind if people support Trump's policies. That is democracy.

What I object to is the way he lies and changes his mind. Anyone who thinks that is any way to go about democracy is mad. And democracy is under threat.

Comment

Why do you think I'm likely to engage in an intelligent debate with you? FFS, you're not equipped for the discussion.
                      You're right I'm not equipped with a Zimmer frame to discuss your idiot theories in Wetherspoons

Comment

Working...
                      X