• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

American white supremacists shooting ethnic minorities must be stopped now.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American white supremacists shooting ethnic minorities must be stopped now.

After all this is the job of the American police?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    After all this is the job of the American police?
    Indeed
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

The Irony is that more people were murdered this week in Baltimore* than in this shooting but the international press doesn't give a damn, mostly because it happens every week.

Fatal Shooting – CBS Baltimore

* That place the Trump said horrid things about recently (Baltimore Responds to President Trump | The New Yorker)

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        The Irony is that more people were murdered this week in Baltimore* than in this shooting but the international press doesn't give a damn, mostly because it happens every week.

* That place the Trump said horrid things about recently (Baltimore Responds to President Trump | The New Yorker)
        The stuff that Trump said is indeed horrid. Is it true though? Given your post regarding the number of murders, one would assume that not all is well.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post

Of course there were 2 "mass" shootings. What we don't know is how many shooting there are in those cities on average each week as a percentage of population. I bet you are right though.

But I digress. It seems Trump was right about Baltimore. And I didn't see his comments as racist. Though he is clearly racist which makes whatever he says wrong I suppose.

When Ken Livingstone got rounded on for being anti Jewish, I asked my then boss who was Jewish exactly why he was anti Jewish. He said that mentioning Hitler never ends well. It just seems Ken could not win.

Comment

When Ken Livingstone got rounded on for being anti Jewish, I asked my then boss who was Jewish exactly why he was anti Jewish. He said that mentioning Hitler never ends well. It just seems Ken could not win.
            That was possibly the time he compared a Jewish journalist to a Nazi concentration camp guard. But that's not the only reason that Ken has been accused of anti-semitism. He's a bit like a left-wing Boris - seems charming, but is in fact a nasty piece of work.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              That was possibly the time he compared a Jewish journalist to a Nazi concentration camp guard. But that's not the only reason that Ken has been accused of anti-semitism. He's a bit like a left-wing Boris - seems charming, but is in fact a nasty piece of work.
              I am certainly not impressed at his criticism of fathers4justice. But that is going back a very long time.

Comment

US mass shooters urged to coordinate to avoid encroaching on each other’s news cycles

America having a fairly average weekend

Comment

I am certainly not impressed at his criticism of fathers4justice. But that is going back a very long time.
                  F4J are a bunch of loser idiots. Several of these guys are or have been in prison for abuse and stalking their exes. But most important of all they ruined my day by blocking the M25 and I hate them for it since.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    F4J are a bunch of loser idiots. Several of these guys are or have been in prison for abuse and stalking their exes. But most important of all they ruined my day by blocking the M25 and I hate them for it since.
                    So much hate from the little Dutch boy. Perhaps he should go and stick his dick in a dyke.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X