• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ContractorUK Fantasy Football League - WIN £250 and be a CUK football GURU !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's the rules now that footie is something that happened in the before time?

I need to be sure I don't end up with some 'adjustment' that knocks me off last place.

Comment

The Premier League is back !!!!

The Premier League will resume on Wednesday 17 June if all safety requirements are in place and each fantasy manager has unlimited free transfers to prepare their squads for the 2019/20 season run-in

The GW30+ deadline is Wednesday 17 June, 17:00 BST. The Double Gameweek opens with Aston Villa v Sheffield Utd and Man City v Arsenal followed by a full round of 10 fixtures

• The remaining season’s fixtures have been allocated new Gameweeks
      • Each new Gameweek is indicated by a ‘+’ (e.g. GW30+, GW31+, GW32+)
      • GW30+ is a double Gameweek starting with two midweek fixtures (AVLSHU and MCIARS) followed by a full round of 10 matches
      • FPL managers can make unlimited free transfers until the GW30+ deadline without playing a wildcard
      • Prices of players will not change until after the GW30+ deadline has passed
      • Any unused Wildcards or chips will remain available for use before the end of the season
      • Triple Captain, Bench Boost and Free Hit chips are available in GW30+

Just a reminder.......
      The Gameweek 30+ deadline is Wednesday 17 June at 17:00 BST, an hour before Aston Villa v Sheffield United kicks off at Villa Park.

There are 145 teams in the ContractorUK Fantasy league.

ContractorUK team is number...... 145
      Maybe we should update the team!!

NLUK is .......140

Currently top of the league is Alistair Hughes with his team ELIF4ZAGGIN

Who will win the league? (so hard to predict) Will Spurs and Man U make a late surge to 4th place??
      Who will stay up ?

Add your predictions here.

We think Wolves will make a run to the Top 4 and will make a wild guess Liverpool will win the league.
      Relegated: Villa, Bournemouth & Norwich.

Update your teams before the Wednesday deadline!

Comment

I'm not bottom?? Damn. I have work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor UK View Post
          NLUK is .......140
          My only defense is it's the wrong shaped ball for me... sad thing is I actually tried this year though. My lad said my teams and choices were actually half decent and still failed. I gave up weeks before the lock down.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Position 115.

Am confident of a comeback.

Comment

A new team has entered the league this week (GW 37) and gone straight in at the top...

Is this allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hughes View Post
                A new team has entered the league this week (GW 37) and gone straight in at the top...

Is this allowed?
                Will have to investigate this

If a new team has entered they should start on zero in our league.
                Last edited by Contractor UK; 24 July 2020, 09:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor UK View Post
                  Will have to investigate this

If a new team has entered they should start on zero in our league.
                  Thanks.

It has been me, Max Brown and Damien Ruigrok as the top 3 for months. Gulshain Jain appeared at the top this gameweek out of nowhere. You can see from the dash currently next to his name in the league that he didn’t overtake us (would be a green arrow). It would be a circle next his name if he had retained that position.

Comment

Is there going to be a 2020/2021 fantasy football league?

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hughes View Post
                      Is there going to be a 2020/2021 fantasy football league?
                      Who won this year's? Obviously not me even though I was beaten to last place I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X