• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ContractorUK Fantasy Football League - WIN £250 and be a CUK football GURU !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ContractorUK Fantasy Football League - WIN £250 and be a CUK football GURU !!!

The new season is nearly here!!!!

ContractorUK has created a fantasy football league for all forum members, recruiters and readers.
    Even accountants. And the best bit – you can walk away with £250 if you win.
    (and this amount does not need to be declared in your company accounts)

The premier league season starts on FRIDAY NIGHT the 9th August so add your team ASAP.
    DEADLINE is 7:00 Friday to be in Game week 1 – (you can still add teams after this but will miss points).

How to join – it’s simple:

1.Register your account @ Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League if you do not have one already

IMPORTANT - Note the Username when you register will be your Manager name - so you can use your FORUM name for your username if you have one and would like to - but any name is fine.

2. Pick your players and read all of the rules - it is FREE to enter a team and very easy

3. Once you have submitted your team, join the ContractorUK Private League < Join League button>
    The code to join this league is: htc419

4. Email [email protected] to confirm your participation to be eligible for the cash prize.

<Please note all decisions on the prize allocation is at the sole discretion of the ContractorUK football disciplinary committee and experienced judging panel>.

Any questions submit here or PM.

So many questions....

How long will Ole survive?
    Will Villa’s £100m keep them up?
    Will Bruce fill Rafa’s shoes? Will Ashley ever sell?
    Can City win their third league in a row?
    Will Welbeck ever find a club ?
    Can Arsenal defend?
    Is this Tottenham’s year for silverware Suity?

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 5 August 2019, 16:53.

Great. Another year of languishing at the bottom of another league. I'm in!!!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      As long as we beat Mudskipper it's all that matters
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

just joined this league! thank you, looking forward to this

Comment

Just joined this - I love showing off my remarkable lack of football knowledge!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            How did your accountant do?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              How did your accountant do?
              Dunno. I'll have to ask him.

Comment

Entered. No Arsenal players in my team this year, so I've got half a chance of not being relegated. I've got Harry Kane up front though, so I'm going to have some serious split loyalties...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Goosefeather View Post
                  Just joined this - I love showing off my remarkable lack of football knowledge!
                  Welcome to the club. You will be in good company

Comment

I never usually bother, I was stuffed in the 90's and 00's as I never pick players from that Small Team From Salford, but now they are strictly mid-table it doesn't matter. It's quiet at client co, so I'll sign up.

Edit: now signed up. What's all this bench play, triple captain nonsense, just goals and clean sheets in my day.

qh
                    Last edited by quackhandle; 8 August 2019, 15:56.
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X