• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone had a gig at CYBG and/or VM?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
    You will be inside IR35 for that
    Only if there is Direction & Control?

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      Only if there is Direction & Control?

qh
      There will be.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Right up there with "f**k you, and the horse you rode in on" which went down well at RBS (wasn't me, just for the record).
        That may have been me as well Strangest place I've ever worked.

Did a lengthy stint at RBS in the late 90's. (Six months followed by two 6 month extensions). At the end of the project, they gave me a 3 month extn to work on another project, followed by another three monther. About a fortnight before the end of the last extn they offered me another one which I refused. When I left after my last day, I then started getting phone calls from the agent to tell me I'd been terminated and was not going to be allowed back on site. I kept repeating tht, as the agent well knew, my contract was up and I wasn't renewing. They send me a written notice of termination the next day and refused to pay my last two invoices. A short but eventful legal battle followed where I got my money and got told 'I'd never work in Edinburgh in IT again'. 24 hours later, I was across St Andrews Sq from RBS at Scottish Provident. RBS and NAG were quite similar in a lot of ways.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Right up there with "f**k you, and the horse you rode in on" which went down well at RBS (wasn't me, just for the record).
          I think that's what Paul Hollywood said to his 20-something bit of fluff after she wouldn't sign an NDA

Comment

Working...
          X