Bankers Bankers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Bankers

  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,510

    Default Bankers

    UBS to charge super-rich for cash deposits

    Move means savings of £1.7m would attract fee of £10,700 for clients in Switzerland

    UBS to charge super-rich for cash deposits | Business | The Guardian


  2. #2

    More time posting than coding

    CryingSheep 's job has never been outsourced

    CryingSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Switzerland, with Germany, another example of terrible economic decline... With their negative bonds and charging for deposit money in the banks...

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

  3. #3

    More fingers than teeth

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    19,689

    Default

    Tried to move large sum from Deutsche the other night and was decline with no reason given. Used smaller denominations to process. A 1st after 8 years with the bank.

    I think they're in a spot of bother. Defo moving my cash to a peoples bank.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 6th August 2019 at 22:56.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

  4. #4

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Tried to move large sum for Deutsche the other night and was decline with no reason given. Used smaller denominations to process. A 1st after 8 years with the bank.

    I think they're in a spot of bother. Defo moving my cash to a peoples bank.
    Of course you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Tried to move large sum for Deutsche the other night and was decline with no reason given. Used smaller denominations to process. A 1st after 8 years with the bank.

    I think they're in a spot of bother. Defo moving my cash to a peoples bank.
    Banks don’t like proceeds from tulipcoins

    HTH

  6. #6

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    21,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    UBS to charge super-rich for cash deposits

    Move means savings of £1.7m would attract fee of £10,700 for clients in Switzerland
    That's not super rich. Especially not for Switzerland.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

  7. #7

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,269

    Default

    Back in 1991 at UBS a client came in. With a gold bar to deposit.

  8. #8

    Fingers like lightning

    Uncle Albert is NOT a disguised employee

    Uncle Albert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Back in 1991 at UBS a client came in. With a gold bar to deposit.
    Oh, that's where I left it. Thanks for reminding me.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

  9. #9

    More fingers than teeth

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    19,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Back in 1991 at UBS a client came in. With a gold bar to deposit.

    Saw something similar recently on one of the channel islands...
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

  10. #10

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Saw something similar recently on one of the channel islands...
    Of course you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •