• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bankers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankers

UBS to charge super-rich for cash deposits

Move means savings of £1.7m would attract fee of £10,700 for clients in Switzerland

UBS to charge super-rich for cash deposits | Business | The Guardian

Switzerland, with Germany, another example of terrible economic decline... With their negative bonds and charging for deposit money in the banks...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Tried to move large sum from Deutsche the other night and was decline with no reason given. Used smaller denominations to process. A 1st after 8 years with the bank.

I think they're in a spot of bother. Defo moving my cash to a peoples bank.
      Last edited by scooterscot; 6 August 2019, 22:56.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Tried to move large sum for Deutsche the other night and was decline with no reason given. Used smaller denominations to process. A 1st after 8 years with the bank.

Of course you did.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Tried to move large sum for Deutsche the other night and was decline with no reason given. Used smaller denominations to process. A 1st after 8 years with the bank.

Banks don’t like proceeds from tulipcoins

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            UBS to charge super-rich for cash deposits

Move means savings of £1.7m would attract fee of £10,700 for clients in Switzerland
            That's not super rich. Especially not for Switzerland.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Back in 1991 at UBS a client came in. With a gold bar to deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Oh, that's where I left it. Thanks for reminding me.
                England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Saw something similar recently on one of the channel islands...
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Saw something similar recently on one of the channel islands...
                    Of course you did.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X