• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK, who was it...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    I'm never flying Ryanair again, I can put up with tulipe service etc as I only do 2-2.5 hors max, but I'm never flying on a Boeing 737 again.
    The problem was just with the Boeing 737 Max... Ryanair changed the name to 737-8200, so problem solved!
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
      The problem was just with the Boeing 737 Max... Ryanair changed the name to 737-8200, so problem solved!
      We all love a rebrand!

I see that O'Leary has told Boeing to get it's tulip together. That'll help.

Comment

OK, who was it...
        System
        Upgraded
        Information
        Technology's
        Yob

Comment

It's down again.

All short haul fleet has been grounded in and out of outstations due to the loss of the BA FLY system.

#whoresdrawers

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            It's down again.

All short haul fleet has been grounded in and out of outstations due to the loss of the BA FLY system.

#whoresdrawers
            but, but, -it's not payday.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              It's down again.

#whoresdrawers
              Are you suggesting they're using inferior knicker elastic? No wonder their flights are usually delayed...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                This...

Pretty much the state of IT today, I've recently been working on a "near sourcing" project where after two years of non-delivery a contractor team was assembled in the UK which completed the project in five months whereas two years prior produced zero.
                whereas I would agree that our old colonial friends have attributes which might seem alien to us, modern technology has also played a part as far as I can see. I used Powerhouse (not so modern I know) for some time on an HP3000 platform and it was like trying to subdue a wild animal in a bag. One experienced user of it remarked to me that it was only designed to provide 80% of what was required!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                  mind numbing tedious boring tulipe
                  and another thread polluted.

Comment

Working...
                  X