• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public Sector Day Cap?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    She's right.

I'll bet she's regretting mentoring you now.
    If his posting history is anything to go by that must have been a full time job in itself.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      I realise that the OP likes to ask very basic questions on here, but looking at his other posts, and ones we've moderated before, this is coming over as just another blatant advert.

But it's also blatantly clear that they aren't very professional/knowledgeable in running a business.

Just because you are cheap doesn't mean you're any good. Do you work with British Airways?
      None of us are buyers here, especially people who are usually active on this forum, not sure where you get the advert perspective.

But thanks everyone for your comments. It’s mostly useless as always.

Sent from my iPad using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by TechRiskPartners View Post
        None of us are buyers here, especially people who are usually active on this forum, not sure where you get the advert perspective.

But thanks everyone for your comments. It’s mostly useless as always.

Sent from my iPad using Contractor UK Forum

Many of us are buyers/influencers.

If you find our comments useless, why do you keep asking?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

But again my objective is I am not after contractor revenue as I am trying to get you people to build me a business
          FTFY

Comment

I am not sure if she is regretting as I pass leads to her all the time as I am not looking for full time contract, she is.
            So you're wasting even more of her time sending crappy rate leads. I bet she curses the day she met you.

Comment

This thread isn't really about business/contracts specifically, but in General it appears to be something more.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfh View Post
                this thread isn't really about business/contracts specifically, but in general it appears to be something more.
                Banzaiiiiii :d

Comment

And nobody seems to know the rate card of Big4 and similar professionals as it appears. May be we all are living in our own bubble.
                  Au contraire.
                  I am well aware how much the Big4 charge. They are the Big4.

You are not in the Big4, or the Big100, or probably even the Big1000.
                  Neither am I (or pretty much any of us on here).

That doesn't mean we don't know about it. Quite a few on here have probably worked for the Big4, been charged at over >£1000 a day (I was charged out at £1200 a day to a consultancy inthe 90s, who then sold me on for more money), and been paid around the 5/6/700 a day rate.
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I am working as a part time contractor as well as delivering some Global projects using my off-shoring company in India. My day rates are

- Big Client £1000-£1200 on site
                    - Medium Client £600-£800 on site
                    - Any Client Remote Work £600-£800
                    - Partners (Big Consulting and Technology Giants) £600
                    You don't need to be embarrassed about it. Poverty isn't shameful.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                      Au contraire.
                      I am well aware how much the Big4 charge. They are the Big4.

You are not in the Big4, or the Big100, or probably even the Big1000.
                      Neither am I (or pretty much any of us on here).

That doesn't mean we don't know about it. Quite a few on here have probably worked for the Big4, been charged at over >£1000 a day (I was charged out at £1200 a day to a consultancy inthe 90s, who then sold me on for more money), and been paid around the 5/6/700 a day rate.
                      It also depends on the sector, they don't have one rate for all jobs. Developers get one, testers get another, analysts get another. In my line, the Big4 charge £2k+ for their good guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X