• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dark matter squirrels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark matter squirrels

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

The hidden text is:
    To detect dark matter, we just need to build a bird feeder that spins two squirrels around the rim in opposite directions at relativistic speeds and collides them together.

Comment

To detect dark matter, we just need to build a bird feeder that spins two squirrels around the rim in opposite directions at relativistic speeds and collides them together.
      Maybe, you can measure the speed of light using a microwave and marshmallows apparently.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Perhaps they will one day discover that old beliefs were not actually wrong, just misinterpretations. Could evil spirits actually be dark matter?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Would this also explain squirrel entanglement when a squirrel in Australia will spin in the opposite direction upside down at the same time as the English squirrel?
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Maybe, you can measure the speed of light using a microwave and marshmallows apparently.
            You are quite right. Here's a little experiment you can all do at home:
            Measure the Speed of Light Using Your Microwave – The Wonders of Physics – UW–Madison

Comment

AtW spins squirrels in the dark..
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X