• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

having a boner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having a boner

X-ray reveals man's penis is turning into BONE | Daily Mail Online

Man discovers his penis is turning to BONE when doctors X-ray his hips after a fall

• The man was seen by medics in the Bronx, New York, after falling in the street
    • An X-ray to check he hadn't broken a hip showed bone tissue forming in his penis
    • But he walked out of the hospital before doctors could diagnose or treat him
    • The penis turning to bone is 'exceedingly rare' with fewer than 40 reports
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

In the words of DP... glad to see the DM is covering the important stories.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      In the words of DP... glad to see the DM is covering the important stories.

hey it made me laugh I thought I would share

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        hey it made me laugh I thought I would share

I'd rather you didn't share your boner with me.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          I'd rather you didn't share your boner with me.

Sorry I hadn't realised you would feel inadequate, 1/2 inch is a good size (for copper pipe).

Comment

Working...
          X