• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom

The 4-6 weeks small piece of work I picked up, has been extended to at least the end of the year. Will be heading up the Projects Team with the aim to coach, develop and bring on the excellent team already in place. Loads of projects in flight, and loads of projects in the pipeline. Fun times
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    The 4-6 weeks small piece of work I picked up, has been extended to at least the end of the year. Will be heading up the Projects Team with the aim to coach, develop and bring on the excellent team already in place. Loads of projects in flight, and loads of projects in the pipeline. Fun times
    Clearly this must be somewhere with a supercharged economy, USA?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Or Brexit stockpiling.

Comment

The 4-6 weeks small piece of work I picked up, has been extended to at least the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Or Brexit stockpiling.

Comment

That was one of those made up stories by the guy who used to write for the Telegraph. What ever happened to him?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

They make jam. And biscuits. They're looking to move into tea too
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    That was one of those made up stories by the guy who used to write for the Telegraph. What ever happened to him?

Maybe he got a prize for outstanding reporting?

To Properly Explain The EU's Bendy Bananas Rules: Yes, They're Real

QUALITY STANDARDS FOR BANANAS I. DEFINITION OF PRODUCEThis standard applies to bananas of the varieties (cultivars) of Musa (AAA) spp., Cavendish and Gros Michel subgroups, referred to in Annex II, for supply fresh to the consumer after preparation and packaging. Plantains, bananas intended for industrial processing and fig bananas are not covered.

free from malformation or abnormal curvature of the fingers

EUR-Lex - 31994R2257 - EN

BBC News - Attempt at EU-wide 'wonky fruit and veg' ban fails

An attempt to reinstate a European Union-wide ban on wonky and discoloured fruit and vegetables has failed.
                    A group of Euro-MPs tried to bring back "uniform standardisation parameters", forbidding the sale of straight bananas and curly cucumbers among other items.

so a failure to reinstate means that previously there was a ban.

I look forward to an infraction for correcting a mod lying about the EU in General.

anyway Whorty I don't care if they are straight
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X