• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mudskipper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mudskipper

My daughter is in Singapore at the moment. She has just sent us a bunch of photos of Mudskipper. But they look nothing like the lady on Countdown.

Did they get an actress to replace you Mudskipper, or is it just all photoshopped?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Did they get an actress to replace you Mudskipper, or is it just all photoshopped?
    Those are her giant Asian relatives....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      Those are her giant Asian relatives....
      Make Mudskippers Giant Again.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Make Mudskippers Giant Again.

Comment

Did they look like k2p2?

Comment

That's just her native form. The version you saw on Countdown is the human skin she wears or else people act a bit weird when she's in Maccy D's.

Just like you don't see the lizard forms of the royal family, it's all lace gloves and hats.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              That's just her native form. The version you saw on Countdown is the human skin she wears or else people act a bit weird when she's in Maccy D's.

Just like you don't see the lizard forms of the royal family, it's all lace gloves and hats.

oh I used to have the hots for her then I saw her eat Pogle

to be continued
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

then we got Morena

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  My daughter is in Singapore at the moment. She has just sent us a bunch of photos of Mudskipper. But they look nothing like the lady on Countdown.

Those channel 4 make up ladies are good.

Comment

Working...
                  X