• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poop every other day to protect the environment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I used to just poop on client time. Painful on bank holiday weekends. But pays dividends long term...
    Don't mention Dividends!!!!!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      That is too many people.
      Doesn’t make any difference at all what your opinion is of how many is too many.
      It’s happening..
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I used to just poop on client time. Painful on bank holiday weekends. But pays dividends long term...

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          Doesn’t make any difference at all what your opinion is of how many is too many.
          It’s happening..
          Do you think the Earth can sustain a population of 11Bn?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Thank God I will be dead by the time the planet gets really unpleasant.
            Perhaps there will be those who think that would make it more pleasant. One must learn to consider all possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              The elephant in the room is population growth
              If one could get the elephants to only poop every other day, we'd be onto something.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                I'm not sure where you are going with this one, people have attempted this in the past i.e. China and their single child policy. You can incentivise families to have either fewer or more kids.

No need to resort to genocide or euthanasia.
                Fewer kids makes the retirement demographics even worse. Somebody needs to pay tax to fund my state pension. You're going to have to kill off the old and the disabled so that the declining number of workers have fewer people to support. Either that or incentivise more kids and let pollution and other effects kill off the old and disabled slowly and painfully.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
                  Fewer kids makes the retirement demographics even worse. Somebody needs to pay tax to fund my state pension. You're going to have to kill off the old and the disabled so that the declining number of workers have fewer people to support. Either that or incentivise more kids and let pollution and other effects kill off the old and disabled slowly and painfully.
                  Shall we move you to the top of the list Grandad?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Do you think the Earth can sustain a population of 11Bn?
                    If there’s a will to make it so then yes. Why not?

The number of people that can be supported is something that has been called incorrectly before.

Malthus being the most famous.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                      If there’s a will to make it so then yes. Why not?

The number of people that can be supported is something that has been called incorrectly before.

Malthus being the most famous.
                      Why should there be a "will" to over populate the planet and expend all of its resources? We're a transient species on this planet and one day we'll become extinct - thoughts of anything else is just arrogance.

Comment

Working...
                      X