• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poop every other day to protect the environment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jair Bolsonaro: 'Poop every other day' to protect the environment - BBC News

But won't it just be twice as big?

Of course this is just age discrimination. Young can hold it in far better than the old....

What next?

Kill yourself and the protect the environment...maybe we can hand out ceremonial daggers to that Extinction Rebellion rabble.

Comment

Rearranging poops on the planet.

Comment

explains why some environmentalists are full of tulip!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          What next?

Kill yourself and the protect the environment.
          Eat shіt and die, literally! Problem solved....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            What next?

Kill yourself and the protect the environment...maybe we can hand out ceremonial daggers to that Extinction Rebellion rabble.
            Their next protest should perhaps be sponsored by Kool-Aid.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Reckon I used my allowance for the next decade then in Glastonbury this year.....

Anyone else know the phrase "tulipting through a sponge"
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Jair Bolsonaro: 'Poop every other day' to protect the environment - BBC News

But won't it just be twice as big?

Of course this is just age discrimination. Young can hold it in far better than the old....
                A few thousand years ago people could burn down a forest and the impact on the planet would be minimal. Now if a few billion people switch the kettle on at the same time you are going to have a serious environmental impact.

The elephant in the room is population growth, there are simply too many people and until we come up with some sort of sensible and humane population control, life will just get increasingly worse for everyone until the planet puts us back in our box.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  A few thousand years ago people could burn down a forest and the impact on the planet would be minimal. Now if a few billion people switch the kettle on at the same time you are going to have a serious environmental impact.

The elephant in the room is population growth, there are simply too many people and until we come up with some sort of sensible and humane population control, life will just get increasingly worse for everyone until the planet puts us back in our box.
                  Sensible and humain? Why don't we just let India and Pakistan wipe each other of the planet? If the wind is blowing in the right direction we might get a fair chunk of China too.

Stop sending your £5 to water aid, that'll dehydrate quite a few in Africa, no water, no tulip.

Solved!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    we come up with some sort of sensible and humane population control
                    There is no motivation to do that. And even when there is, it will be very hard to implement.

Thank God I will be dead by the time the planet gets really unpleasant.

Comment

Working...
                    X