• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wisdom teeth removal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Blimey. I must have had my wisdom teeth out at least 3 times on lads holidays in the past...

nah thats cuz the lads think you are chunt.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Not all of the mods.

yeah Cojak scares us!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Really you should do a poll. If you get enough votes for "AndyW should remove them with a jackhammer or JCB" will you do it?

FTFY!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          yeah Cojak scares us!
          Back in the mists of time she scared the crap out of a mugger too.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Apparently a cup of green tea beforehand and you feel no pain.

What NLyUK will say to get you to not use lube or so wharthog told me!

Comment

Frau D. had them all out in one go and was pretty much fine afterwards. Junior D. also had them all out in one go and looked like a Cabbage Patch doll afterwards but was okay a day later. Still have a couple and the ones I've had out have taken 20 minutes with just a normal injection in the mouth. My dentist doesn't even inject for root canals which scared the tulip out of me the first time but as he put it, the nerve is dead so there should be no pain and there wasn't. Ii even had 2 done in one sitting...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Frau D. had them all out in one go and was pretty much fine afterwards. Junior D. also had them all out in one go and looked like a Cabbage Patch doll afterwards but was okay a day later. Still have a couple and the ones I've had out have taken 20 minutes with just a normal injection in the mouth. My dentist doesn't even inject for root canals which scared the tulip out of me the first time but as he put it, the nerve is dead so there should be no pain and there wasn't. Ii even had 2 done in one sitting...
                Where there's no sense...
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Where there's no sense...
                  Continue to contribute nonsense...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Continue to contribute nonsense...
                    I don't see why you should be the only one.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

My dentist wanted to take my wisdom teeth out. He didn't she 15 years later I still have no issues.

He took some x-rays of my jaw while explaining that some peoples teeth have little orange pip like roots and they come out easily. My x-ray showed great big curved hook roots. To get mine out he explained, would require cutting the tooth in half, pulling out the front half, bashing the back half forward and pulling that out. Repeat * 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X