• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celebrities at Large

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrities at Large

Seated opposite me in Bath's legendary James Room this afternoon:

Made me laugh because my old grandmother went to see him play in Bournemouth one time. Billed as Doc Cox from TV's That's Life, she and the rest of the purple rinsed audience got the shock of their lives as the gig turned out to be a full blown Biggun show. Fortunately, in the case of my granny the innuendo went right over her head.

Inneresting story bro..

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Looking at that picture I imagine sitting opposite you means you are on Jury service and Operation YewTree is still going strong?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Looking at that picture I imagine sitting opposite you means you are on Jury service and Operation YewTree is still going strong?
        Well I don't think the name referred to his nose

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
            Seated opposite me in Bath's legendary James Room this afternoon
            Hmmmm....inneresting....

View Profile: The James Room - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Comment

Seated opposite me in Bath's legendary James Room this afternoon:

Made me laugh because my old grandmother went to see him play in Bournemouth one time. Billed as Doc Cox from TV's That's Life, she and the rest of the purple rinsed audience got the shock of their lives as the gig turned out to be a full blown Biggun show. Fortunately, in the case of my granny the innuendo went right over her head.
              Is it wrong to wish you a long drawn out, very painful death? In fact pretty much what you inflict on the rest of us by your continued inane tulipe?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Is it wrong to wish you a long drawn out, very painful death? In fact pretty much what you inflict on the rest of us by your continued inane tulipe?
                Fack off Churchy. I should have taken you out round the back of the Steam Railway when I had the chance.

Comment

Fack off Churchy. I should have taken you out round the back of the Steam Railway when I had the chance.
                  For a beating (I hope) or some bum sex ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                    For a beating (I hope) or some bum sex ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                    A good kicking but he wussed out.

Comment

Working...
                    X