• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loan Charge on BBC front page : the general version

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    nah, - he got a wasp up his arse.
    So WTFH is using wasps as ammunition now?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      So WTFH is using wasps as ammunition now?
      no. - i am

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        You should go for a drive. Hopefully this time your crash will be fatal.
        Man that's ******* harsh.

If AtW dies, who will feed the squirrels?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

WTFH ???

Comment

You need at least sixteen squirrels to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who likes to feed squirrels.

They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single squirrel can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a Brillo”.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              You need at least sixteen squirrels to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who likes to feed squirrels.

They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single squirrel can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a Brillo”.

HTH

that's the best post i've seen from mr ackerov.

Comment

they will chew their way through the floor and eat the rotting kebab meat, they will be the size of MF in hours.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  you complete and utter twunt!
                  I decided a long time ago to never lose sleep over random mean words random people type about me on the internet. Feel free to continue if it makes you feel better though.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Why, if you were genuinely concerned didn't you PM the chap?
                  Partially because posting here simply fitted into the conversational style narrative that these threads build, partially because publicly posting that shows everyone who might not be sure that the behaviour is out of character, partially because doing it publicly shows people that that level of response is generally considered inappropriate, partly because I very rarely use the PM system and generally forget it is there and partially because I am such an amazingly nice guy that it did not occur to me that people would get weirdly angry about it and cause a public scene.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    ... it did not occur to me that people would get weirdly angry about it and cause a public scene.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

avoidance

The Govn and HMRC are clearly tightening up on all forms of avoidance, the only solid way to avoid tax is to move offshore yourself.

Any aggressive scheme using offshore vehicles or loans is going to get caught at some point, and whilst I don't condone any backdating the users of the more aggressive scheme would have known they were taking a risk.

Its these scheme and the minority of user of them which are making life so tough for the rest of us who have UK companies and want to manage our tax affairs in a reasonable way.

Comment

Working...
                      X