• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just booked myself a hotel in central London for the last week of October

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just booked myself a hotel in central London for the last week of October

I want a front row seat
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Heathrow Thistle is "central"?

You should try visiting Scotland. There are some great people there.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      I want a front row seat
      The bad news just keeps piling up.

Comment

I want a front row seat
        You're more likely to get gozzed on if you're in the front row. You can have my tickets if you like...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I want a front row seat
          Nice one. We're having a party at the palace to celebrate, feel free to pop round.
          Dress code - Afghan chic
          Password - Allahu akhbar

Make sure you shout the password loudly at the gate so the guards know you're not an imposter.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
            Nice one. We're having a party at the palace to celebrate, feel free to pop round.
            Dress code - Afghan chic
            Password - Allahu akhbar

Make sure you shout the password loudly at the gate so the guards know you're not an imposter.
            and don't forget to bring a present - The Royals always appreciate a large sword or gun to add to their collection of historical weapons.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I want a front row seat
              Please don't do this.

You might not be able to get back, you know. By then, Greta Thunberg will rule the world. A yacht in the Channel in November is no joke. And post-Brexit, the ports will be a nightmare.

And escaping to Scotland may not be an option, either, because Sturgeon may have closed the border by then.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                and don't forget to bring a present - The Royals always appreciate a large sword or gun to add to their collection of historical weapons.

maybe wear a nice big puffy jacket? It can get cold in the private apartments you know, AtW's Body Squirrel told me.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  Dress code - Afghan chic
                  Password - Allahu akhbar

It would seem you are recommending on a public forum for others to cause harm.

For the public record.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It would seem you are recommending on a public forum for others to cause harm.

For the public record.
                    Other, singular.

Comment

Working...
                    X