• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aron Banks wishes 16 year old girl to die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    What's that, then?
    You triggered him, so he's externalising his self-hatred into a passive aggressive quip hinting at the Alt-Right motif of virtue signalling.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      You're heading towards 11! Careful you don't peak to early!
      Out of idle curiosity, what makes displaying ones morality a bad thing? Is it virtue signalling to say, for example, I don't beat the tulip out of my 2 year old and think people who hurt children are filth? Or is it just things you disagree with, but don't have the intelligence to formulate anything worthwhile for?

Comment

Out of idle curiosity, what makes displaying ones morality a bad thing? Is it virtue signalling to say, for example, I don't beat the tulip out of my 2 year old and think people who hurt children are filth? Or is it just things you disagree with, but don't have the intelligence to formulate anything worthwhile for?
        What's wrong with thinking "That Aaron Banks, he appears to be rather an unpleasant fellow, oh well."?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

i'm offended by Greta's white privilege

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
            i'm offended by Greta's white privilege
            Privilege? She's a woman FFS, has it not been drummed into you that only white hetero-sexual men have privilege!

Scourge yourself and don your hair shirt!
            Last edited by Zigenare; 15 August 2019, 18:13.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              What's wrong with thinking "That Aaron Banks, he appears to be rather an unpleasant fellow, oh well."?
              Because silence can easily be confused for acceptance, agreement or even outright support. More to the point, what's *wrong* with voicing an opinion that something is wrong, or bad? Why is that a problem for you?

Comment

What interests me is her onward overland journey to Santiago and how she's going to get around the Darien Gap. She may find she's got some interesting fellow travellers.

Comment

Because silence can easily be confused for acceptance, agreement or even outright support. More to the point, what's *wrong* with voicing an opinion that something is wrong, or bad? Why is that a problem for you?
                  Playing the 'virtue signalling' card is an Alt-Right form of political correctness to try to stifle free speech.

Comment

I don't suppose it's wrong per se, just as it's not wrong for me to voice my opinion that you're a virtue signalling ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      Aron Banks wishes 16 year old girl to die
                      That's not what he said. And who cares, people say horrible things every day and it's not headline news.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X