• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aron Banks wishes 16 year old girl to die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Given the context, what do you honestly and sincerely believe he meant by that tweet?
    He hopes that the Kraken awakes and drags her to her doom.

There, do you feel better now my little cherub?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      He sounds like a nasty spiteful piece of work.

I wonder if he has considered joining CUK?
      Maybe "she's" already here...
      Last edited by Zigenare; 15 August 2019, 19:31.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        He hopes that the Kraken awakes and drags her to her doom.

There, do you feel better now my little cherub?
        geez, john wyndham? - still alive?
        wow

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Banks is the guy who can sing about what he talked with the Russian Ambassador in totally “normal” meetings in run up to Brexit, a key witness to he is, and Russians don;tmlike witnesses.
          You're drunk again, aren't you?

Comment

It was a joke as is plain to everyone except the perpetually offended. In my view her parents are guilty of child abuse.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              It was a joke as is plain to everyone except the perpetually offended. In my view her parents are guilty of child abuse.
              Your professional view as a UKIP member?q

Comment

I suspect that she's now minted.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  Given the context, what do you honestly and sincerely believe he meant by that tweet?
                  Honestly, I have not followed anything about this or either of them until this tweet story blew up so I am reluctant to make guesses. I am not even sure who she is, I could look it up in a few seconds if I wanted to but I have not bothered.

However, it is also not relevant. He might have meant anything but he did not actually say he wishes she was dead.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    I'm running peoples posts through a virtue signalling assessment system , you scored 10 out of a possible 15. Scope for improvement but not bad!
                    You gammons are so predictable. Irrespective of what your heros say, you will support and defend them. You must be so proud of banks, picking on a young girl. Wonder how you would react if someone said that to your kid .... but then, bods like you are all mouth and no trousers, so you'd likely just laugh nervously and slink away to a hole in the ground

Pathetic.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                      I suspect that she's now minted.
                      A couple more years of this eco lark and she can take private jets and Cocaine for life....

Comment

Working...
                      X