• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aron Banks wishes 16 year old girl to die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Anybody out there impressed?

Didn't think so.
    yes, i am. honest guv.
    and scared.
    quivering i am.

Comment

You have expressed outrage. That isn't an opinion, it is an emotion. Not only that, you feel the need to let other people see how outraged you are. Learn to keep your emotions in check, don't let them rule your life.

Failing that carry on carrying on, it's only an internet forum after all.
      Oh, I see, you're actually too stupid to understand that outrage comes from a strong opinion on an event/action/etc. Sorry, if I'd realised early on that you were actually, in reality, this dense I'd have probably left it long ago. Apologies for any confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
        He's not 'definitely' doing any such thing. He didn't say he wished anything at all would happen. And I for one really doubt that he really does want any serious misfortune to happen to her, however despicable he might be.
        Oh come on now, like I said earlier - it's the old "Shame if something were to happen to it" line. I agree, in that I doubt he literally wants her dead, but I do rather suspect it was his initial emotional reaction. The tweet really doesn't make any sense whatsoever outside of that context, unless you're willing to come up with something?

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
        Maybe not. I didn't actually say that I think it was a good thing to say, did I?

I'm going to say that if I actually thought my son or daughter was significantly in danger, I'd be upset, or if I thought someone was actually threatening to make such a thing happen, I'd go to the authorities. But this? I'd probably say, 'Cretins say what cretins say,' and move on.
        I don't think anybody thinks he's going to murder her, the question is whether wishing that kind of misfortunate on a young girl is acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          Oh, I see, you're actually too stupid to understand that outrage comes from a strong opinion on an event/action/etc. Sorry, if I'd realised early on that you were actually, in reality, this dense I'd have probably left it long ago. Apologies for any confusion.
          Do you feel better now you've hurled a few insults around?
          Last edited by Zigenare; 16 August 2019, 12:29. Reason: My original comment was uncalled for and I apologise.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Do you feel better now you've hurled a few insults around? Good, all that pent up anger and frustration being released....
            I see. So that's why you do it so often and so regularly.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Do you feel better now you've hurled a few insults around? Good, all that pent up anger and frustration being released has probably saved your wife from another beating.
              Shall we review the start of this, where you came into the thread and insulted me with zero provocation? Are you so precious because you simply can't take it back and are too suboptimal to come up with anything worthwhile to say?

Comment

Anybody out there impressed?

Didn't think so.
                You're impressed enough to respond
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  yes, i am. honest guv.
                  and scared.
                  quivering i am.
                  You're ok dude. I'll stand up for nerdy dweebs like you

Comment

Do you feel better now you've hurled a few insults around? Good, all that pent up anger and frustration being released has probably saved your wife from another beating.
                    Do you need your safe space again?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      I see. So that's why you do it so often and so regularly.
                      He has to do it on here, as he doesn't do it so often or so regularly in the bedroom with his wife I hear even his right hand is getting frequent 'headaches' these days

Comment

Working...
                      X