• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nobody died.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Who the US ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    On the off chance you're responding to my post and referring to Iran Air Flight 655 shot down by the USS Vincennes, you're obviously aware that tulip happens when you **** about with big toys.
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Like the US Navy bringing down the Iran Airbus Flight 655 killing 290 people.

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia
    get a room FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      On the off chance you're responding to my post and referring to Iran Air Flight 655 shot down by the USS Vincennes, you're obviously aware that tulip happens when you **** about with big toys.
      Yes Russia / US / china / / UK are happy to kill civilians when suits agenda at the time

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        Yes Russia / US / china / / UK are happy to kill civilians when suits agenda at the time

This is about a bird strike you pea brained balloon!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          And skilled flying.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Obviously Capitalist Imperialist Running Dog Hyena CIA sponsored birds.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
            X