• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nobody died.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody died.

Some good news. Russia bird strike: Collision with gulls forces plane to land in field - BBC News
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Makes a change from the bastards launching a missile at a civilian aircraft.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Who the US ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Blimey, that commercial pilot would have been taught to land in a field when he/she first flew in a light aircraft - I'm sure they never envisaged having to use the "field landing technique" on an airliner.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
          Blimey, that commercial pilot would have been taught to land in a field when he/she first flew in a light aircraft - I'm sure they never envisaged having to use the "field landing technique" on an airliner.
          yeh, it's crazy what some pilots manage when the sh1te hits the fan.
          that guy who went in the hudson, etc

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Who the US ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
            On the off chance you're responding to my post and referring to Iran Air Flight 655 shot down by the USS Vincennes, you're obviously aware that tulip happens when you **** about with big toys.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              yeh, it's crazy what some pilots manage when the sh1te hits the fan.
              that guy who went in the hudson, etc
              Good film with Tom Hanks - although a bit unfair to the investigators.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Good film with Tom Hanks - although a bit unfair to the investigators.
                WADR - **** films, i was talking about real people doing great things when it all turns to sh1te.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  WADR - **** films, i was talking about real people doing great things when it all turns to sh1te.
                  Well it tells the story, so a wider audience get to know about real heros.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Makes a change from the bastards launching a missile at a civilian aircraft.
                    Like the US Navy bringing down the Iran Airbus Flight 655 killing 290 people.

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X